Monday, July 23, 2012

Still holding strong at about 197-199 lbs. Just went  for a late night jog with a couple of sprints. Last week I managed to do 190 pushups in 1 hr. I was rather happy with myself. I have noticed a considerable increase in the size of my Pecs, Delts, and Triceps, however I am not yet up to maximum of 70 pushups in one set, which is where I was at in May, just before my leg infection (for more information on that you can check out my personal blog @ www.deadmansalad.blogspot.com)

I promise I will get some more videos up for you real soon. Right now I'm just enjoying the attention and general well-being that comes with being 76 lbs lighter.

If you would like hep with your own weight-loss/ well-being, drop me a line and I will do my best to motivate, facilitate, or even educate you towards your goals.

Thanks for the 419 views so far. I have noticed a lot of you are located in Russia, please comment and share your story, or just say hello. Either way feedback is appreciated.

I'm totally going to be doing more jump rope work.

No comments:

Post a Comment